SwanLeap ranked as #1 Fastest Growing Company in U.S. for 2018 on the Inc. 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. and ranked No. 1 on Deloitte’s 2018 North America Technology Fast 500.
As an Account Manager, you’ll utilize your supply chain experience, aptitude for operations and leadership, and our AI-powered technology platform to develop strategic connections. You’ll manage a select group of accounts and establish and grow relationships with our quickly expanding client base, proactively offering solutions based on shipping patterns and needs. You will play an integral part in client relationships as a trusted advisor by adding value and maximizing efficiencies through the account’s supply chain by bringing forth new services, or, expanding on existing services offered.
- Develop and foster client relationships as a company and brand ambassador, within all levels of client organizatio
- Manage client accounts and ensure timely payments
- Review and send client invoices on a weekly basis
- Design solutions and help our customers solve their challenges
- Collaborate with sales leadership to develop pricing strategies
- Proactively offer solutions based on account patterns and needs
- Onboard new clients
- Work cross-functionally coordinating resources from various departments to solve account challenges and oversee successful completion of day to day commitments.
- Manage customer expectations through the creation and utilization of metrics
- Collaborate on creating business reviews and contribute to or lead customer meetings
- Supply Chain/Logistics Experience: 1-3+ years (Required)
- Account Management, Customer Service, or other related experience: 1-3+ years (Preferred)
- Bilingual Proficiency: French/Spanish (Preferred)
- Ability to influence
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- Project management experience
- Attention to detail and strong analytical ability
- Excellent organizational skills including the ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to demonstrate personal accountability, take ownership of work, and apply learned concepts
- Ability to work across multiple disciplines utilizing cross-functional resources
- Willingness to travel as needed