SwanLeap ranked as #1 Fastest Growing Company in U.S. for 2018 on the Inc. 5,000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. and ranked No. 1 on Deloitte’s 2018 North America Technology Fast 500.
The SwanLeap TMS (Transportation Management System) is enterprise cloud software that utilizes leading edge technology to communicate electronically with carriers to price and book shipments and to generate necessary shipping documentation; preventing errors throughout the entire shipment life cycle. By using the latest cloud-native technology and infrastructure, SwanLeap TMS is extremely scalable and is capable of automatically handling billions of shipments per day.
We are looking for experienced Full Stack Software Engineers to join our rapidly growing Engineering team. On our team, you will be engineering, testing, deploying, and supporting the core functionality that drives our logistics technology and services using the latest technology available.
Are you interested in building highly available, high performance, globally scalable software that handles billions of transactions per day? Are you seeking an environment where you can drive innovation? Would you like to work in truly collaborative self managed teams? SwanLeap is where you belong!
SwanLeap, the #1 Fastest Growing Company in U.S. for 2018 on the Inc. 5000 list, is looking for a results-oriented, highly driven software engineer who can help us create the next generation of distributed, scalable systems that support SwanLeap’s current and future business needs. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, relishes working with big data, and enjoys the challenge of highly complex business contexts that are typically being defined in real-time.
This is a full-time position based at our corporate office in Madison, Wisconsin.
What You Would Provide :
- Experience as a software engineer in an open source environment working as an individual contributor as well as on teams.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the company; act as a mentor to junior level engineers
- Passion and curiosity for learning new techniques, languages, etc.
- Experience in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment
- Analytical thinking with effective problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable to changing priorities and requirements
- Proactive self-starter who enjoys working in a high energy, rapidly growing environment